Main Forums Video Posting Area New Model Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ron 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

ollu fill
    Participant

Hey all! I’m a bit overwhelmed with all the options out there for webcam modeling. Can anyone recommend a good site to get started on as a new model? I’m looking for a platform that’s easy to use and has a supportive community for beginners.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ron
    Participant

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Thanks a ton for the suggestion! I’ve been needing something like this for a while now, and it’s been hard to find reliable sources. I’m looking forward to giving it a shot and seeing how it works out. Much appreciated for your help and insight.</span>

Red Velvet
    Participant

Hi there! I was in your shoes not too long ago, and I chose BongaModels https://bongamodels.com to get started. It’s super easy to register, and the process is free. You just need to be at least 18 years old, and they welcome women, men, shemales, and couples. All you need is a computer, a webcam, or a smartphone with a good internet connection. They offer excellent support for new models, making it a smooth and rewarding experience to get started. Plus, the community is great and there’s a lot of advice and tips shared among fellow models to help you succeed.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.