Main Forums Video Posting Area Want a pro photographer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Bjorg 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

RandyGoldy
    Participant

Hey folks, I need some help! I’m heading to France soon and really want a pro photographer to capture our adventures in Paris and maybe a few vineyard visits. I’ve been sifting through a ton of profiles, but it’s tough to pick the right one. I don’t want just posed pics; I’m after those natural, candid shots that really show us enjoying the trip. Anyone got any leads or tips on finding a good photographer who can make this happen?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Greg Bjorg
    Participant

<span data-sheets-root=”1″>Alright, here’s my two cents on finding a photographer in France. When we went to Paris, having a local photographer was a game-changer. We lucked out with someone who knew all the hidden gems and could snap us looking natural and relaxed. My advice? Go with someone who has a good mix of candid and creative shots in their portfolio. It’s not just about taking pictures; it’s about having someone who can tell your story through their lens.</span>

ErvinSmith
    Participant

<span data-sheets-root=”1″>Oh, I’ve been in your shoes! When I was in Paris last year, I wanted some great shots without the touristy vibe. I found an awesome photographer through litvinphoto . They totally nailed it! The whole experience was smooth and fun, and they knew all the cool spots to shoot. Plus, they made sure our photos captured the real us, not just staged smiles. If you want your time in France to be unforgettable, definitely check them out. It made a huge difference for us.</span>

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.