Main Forums The Chat Area Follies of YouTube

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ann Marie Marvin 8 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ann Marie Marvin
    Participant

Ok, so lately the housework has been slipping because after the kids go to bed, I’ve been spending far too much time on You Tube watching various interviews with Tony Head.

Is there a cure for this? A support group I can join?…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ann Marie Marvin
    Participant

I’m very sorry to inform you that there’s no hope at all!! You’re lost to the greatness of Tony Head for the rest of your life!!! But be reassured it will improve – meaning you will come to a point where you can fit in various Tony YouTube videos into your housework or whatever you’re supposed to be doin……one day……I sometimes believe this myself ;) LOL And sorry there’s not support group in existence so far……..why should there be???? There’s nothing better than watching something Tony related to get through a shitty day….or a wonderful day….or a boring day… ;) LOL ♥

:-) Sounds good to me.

Ann Marie Marvin
    Participant

And there is so much content on youtube. You are pretty new to our group, right? And to the Tony fandom? Much like the chatroom and this forum, when it is shiny and new you can’t get enough of it. In my experience, in time the energy shifts and a more or less normal life can resume, with the added flavor of a deep admiration and respect for Tony and his work. There will always be internet trawling and show watching but it is not all consuming. And this is a support group, but not in the “quit your addiction” way. ;)

I am very new to the group and semi to Tony fandom. I was a fan of him years ago but not to the degree that I am now. The fact that my husband is deployed may have something to do with that. ;-)

I’ve always enjoyed his work, but I had never sought out the interviews until recently. I love watching them because Tony is just always laughing. Always enjoying what he does. Few things are more wonderful than meeting or knowing (or in this case admiring) someone who is just a happy person.

And I am thoroughly enjoying this support group. :-)

amy_fawlty
    Participant

And there is so much content on youtube. You are pretty new to our group, right? And to the Tony fandom? Much like the chatroom and this forum, when it is shiny and new you can’t get enough of it. In my experience, in time the energy shifts and a more or less normal life can resume, with the added flavor of a deep admiration and respect for Tony and his work. There will always be internet trawling and show watching but it is not all consuming.

And this is a support group, but not in the “quit your addiction” way. ;)

funforahermit
    Participant

Yep, exactly what Casy said. =)

Casy
    Participant

I’m very sorry to inform you that there’s no hope at all!! You’re lost to the greatness of Tony Head for the rest of your life!!! But be reassured it will improve – meaning you will come to a point where you can fit in various Tony YouTube videos into your housework or whatever you’re supposed to be doin……one day……I sometimes believe this myself  ;) LOL

And sorry there’s not support group in existence so far……..why should there be???? There’s nothing better than watching something Tony related to get through a shitty day….or a wonderful day….or a boring day… ;) LOL ♥

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.