Main Forums Video Posting Area Innovative solutions for business

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sandflycurator 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kaka
    Participant

Innovative solutions that are worth using in your company – what can you recommend?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Kaka.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Sandflycurator
    Participant

Yes, I think you are. My friend works in an energy company, and he says that whatever they would use previously, cannot even closely be compared to machine learning solutions for energy companies that provide the tools he could have never imagined before. He says their profits grew by 30% already, and this is surely not the limit.

blackmagicwoman
    Participant

I am sure that the more advanced you want to become in terms of profits growth in your business, the more software you need to use. Am I right?

Tower
    Participant

When email came about, it was created to be sent within a company that has a mail server. This kind of mail servers only have one socket connected to them which basically makes it absolutely impossible for other servers to send and recieve emails from them. To make email more accessible, various smtp ports were created, which set up a connection between the server and another server, usually consisting of two sockets

Tower
    Participant

Hey there

Dasik22
    Participant

Depending on the area in which you run your business, you should take care of the continuous development of your company. Read the article on the website https://www.executiveautomats.com/rsat-2.0-and-ea-check-your-facts-on-test-automation  Stay up to date with the latest information.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.