Main Forums The Chat Area Music Discussion Thread

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cococrystals 8 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Fran
    Participant

A place to discuss everything music…   From Rock to Rap and everything in between. Favorite Artist… Group… Band. What you are currently listening too. Favorite Song. Etc.

I am currently listenting to Elle King’s Ex’s and Oh’s. It has a catchy beat to it and I just love her voice.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

cococrystals
    Participant

I listen to pretty much whatever. Most of what interests me comes from musicals or movie soundtracks. I’m weird about music in that I get bored with it very easily, so the music has to be able to hold my interest throughout the entire song. Disney movie soundtracks usually have a few that catch my attention longer than most songs. In the car I’m constantly changing the station or waiting for songs to finish so that I can hear what the DJ is going to say. I mostly listen to podcasts unless I’m driving. And most days I could go without listening to it at all. I’ve had plenty of conversations with people about how weird it is for me to be so involved in music groups but not really care to listen to it. I don’t really have a favorite genre or a favorite song, but that’s true with most things. I don’t have favorites, I just kind of go with it.

Ann Marie Marvin
    Participant

Ok so now a legit music reply… When I’m listening to something it’s usually an audio book. However when I work out I tend to rock my 80’s playlist with musically superior *sarcasm* songs such as: Africa – Toto Freedom – George Michael Mexican Radio – Wall of Voodoo Let’s Dance – Bowie Rebel Yell – Billy Idol Down Under – Men at Work Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel Anyone else have some awesome 80’s favorites?

All those are on my 80s list as well. Peter Gabriel In Your Eyes as well – that one is special to me. Plus some Phil Collins. Billy Joel. Chicago.

nicola
    Participant

now my fave subject I love music ok so at the moment im listening to my fave band thunder from there new album wonder days also went to see fish and discovered his support act lazuli a French group they rock

amy_fawlty
    Participant

Ok so now a legit music reply…

When I’m listening to something it’s usually an audio book. However when I work out I tend to rock my 80’s playlist with musically superior *sarcasm* songs such as:

Africa – Toto

Freedom – George Michael

Mexican Radio – Wall of Voodoo

Let’s Dance – Bowie

Rebel Yell – Billy Idol

Down Under – Men at Work

Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel

Anyone else have some awesome 80’s favorites?

amy_fawlty
    Participant

Oops, replying to wrong thread…

And it won’t let me delete it…  >:(

amy_fawlty
    Participant

Super cool emerys!!

Here is me at work on Halloween.

This is a google drive image, hopefully it will work…

JessicatNY
    Participant

I listen to pretty much anything.. tho I grew up listening to stuff from the 60s and 70s so I tend to default to that.

Fran
    Participant

Been listening to a lot of Mumford and Sons. And my daughter loves her Aretha Franklin, so we usually have that in the car, too!

Definitely gotta love Aretha. Favorite song of hers without a doubt is RESPECT.

Ann Marie Marvin
    Participant

Been listening to a lot of Mumford and Sons. And my daughter loves her Aretha Franklin, so we usually have that in the car, too!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.