Main Forums The Chat Area Prophecy Buffy Con

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Lilith 8 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

amy_fawlty
    Participant

Birmingham 17-19 June 2016

Anyone planning on going? Anyone from the US want to let me travel in their luggage??

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Lilith
    Participant

I know I won’t be able to do it :( Too many things happening next year that cost way too much. But I will be with you in spirit. And probably on messanger ;)

amelia
    Participant

We just need to convince him to do some other event or play so we can come. The Buffy Con has too much risk of cancellation.

^^ this.

emerys
    Participant

We just need to convince him to do some other event or play so we can come. The Buffy Con has too much risk of cancellation.

my thoughts exactly.

and I’m not very comfortable with the con thing, 3 days, the photo shoot, a lot of people…I’m afraid to be a bit overwhelmed

amy_fawlty
    Participant

emerys
    Participant

Can we buy a ticket directly at the con? Or do we have to order it in advance?

Even if they do, would you risk the event being sold out?

better than take the risk to buy everything and Tony cancels…

…I probably won’t go for that exact reason–especially since it would be much more than the event tickets :'(

exactly. I need to be sure or the stress would probably kill me, so I suppose it will be a no for me or a last minute decision(pure madness because of the price of the flights)

amelia
    Participant

…I probably won’t go for that exact reason–especially since it would be much more than the event tickets :'(

emerys
    Participant

amy_fawlty
    Participant

I really want to go :-), but it would be great if more of you can go also

If I were you I would go. Compared to us it’s a cheap trip and well worth it. I’ve never been to a con so I would go in a heartbeat if it wasn’t across an ocean.

Akaitenshi
    Participant

I really want to go :-), but it would be great if more of you can go also

amelia
    Participant

emerys
    Participant

amelia
    Participant

Really would love to…having issues justifying it to the Hubby ;)  I think I spent my once-a-decade-travel-abroad-alone ticket last October

amy_fawlty
    Participant

I have no idea how much cons usually are so it doesn’t seem so bad to me. And meeting Alyson and Alexis would be super cool. If only I didn’t have a huge fucking ocean in the way.

nicola
    Participant

im thinking about going as im a big buffy fan and would love to meet Alyson and alexis and tony but its so expensive really wana go though

Casy
    Participant

I’d love to go but not sure yet if I can get the money together.

cococrystals
    Participant

Love to, but it’s not happening seeing as I’m a broke college kid. At least I get to do a bit of traveling within the country for Christmas break because my school’s football team is playing in a bowl game. I feel like I haven’t traveled anywhere in forever.

amy_fawlty
    Participant

haha yeah going to england is waaaay too expensive. maybe someday tho. I hope someone does go and take pictures. (apparently alyson and alexis are gonna be there as well?)

Yes they will both be there. I really want to go but considering I just went to England and it is super expensive…

VioletStorm
    Participant

haha yeah going to england is waaaay too expensive. maybe someday tho. I hope someone does go and take pictures. (apparently alyson and alexis are gonna be there as well?)

emerys
    Participant

I wanna go…

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.