Main Forums Video Posting Area Where I can find free stock photo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Max 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jastin Bird
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m in the process of creating a website, and I’m looking for some high-quality stock photos to use. I want to keep my budget in check, so I’m wondering if any of you know where I can find free stock photos that I can use without worrying about copyright issues. Any recommendations or websites you can suggest?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Max
    Participant

Hey , Kevin provided some fantastic suggestions, but I’d like to add a couple more options to your list. Pixabay is another great platform for free stock photos. They have a vast library of high-quality images, illustrations, and even vector graphics. You can use these resources for personal and commercial projects without worrying about licensing issues. They also offer a premium subscription service called Pixabay Pro, which gives you access to additional features and content.

If you’re looking for something more niche or specific, Gratisography is worth checking out. They offer a unique collection of quirky and creative photos taken by photographer Ryan McGuire. These images can add a touch of personality to your website, and they are free to use, even for commercial purposes.

Kevin Dalton
    Participant

Hi there! Great to see you’re working on your website. When it comes to finding free stock photos, there are several excellent resources available. One of my go-to options is south lake tahoe. They offer a vast collection of high-resolution images contributed by photographers from around the world. The best part is that all photos on Unsplash are free to use for both personal and commercial projects without any attribution required. It’s an excellent choice for quality visuals without any copyright concerns.

Another solid choice is Pexels. Similar to Unsplash, Pexels offers a wide variety of free stock photos and videos. They have a user-friendly website and provide a robust search feature to help you find exactly what you need. Like Unsplash, Pexels images are free to use without attribution.

Remember, even though these resources offer free photos, it’s still a good practice to double-check the licensing and usage terms for each image to ensure you comply with their specific requirements. Happy designing!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.